Oklahoma Opportunities, LLC is a program designed to help Oklahoma cities benefit from shared knowledge, resources, and opportunities for economic development in the state. Founded as an idea in 2010 to help Oklahoma communities take full advantage of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) regional retail show, the program has grown into a company dedicated to helping cities succeed year round in their efforts to grow their communities and support their economies.
Services offered to member cities include:
- Consultation for city marketing and communications, including websites and marketing materials at member rates
- Economic development data and retail recruitment data development, trade area assessments at member rates
- Consolidated presence at Regional ICSC show in Texas each year and at the International RECon ICSC show in Las Vegas each year
- Networking and best practices opportunities
- Guidance in working through retailer and site selection processes
- Logo, brand, vision, and other community-building efforts led by experienced, professional team
Want to know how you, or your city, can be a part? Email us or call 918-633-4397 to get started.